leopold and loeb

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

the List

Ok, so since it is now officially December, I shall post my list for all of my fans so that you may shower me with gifts at your leisure.

1. ShoeDazzle. Ya'll, this is like Netflix for shoes! But better! Because its not a rental thing, its a keep thing. The membership is free, but it costs to get the shoes. I am already drooling. waaaaant

2. Games for wii. I have several that I really want. Glee Karaoke, Wipeout, Jeopardy, Rayman's Raving Rabids

3. the new Sedaris books. Both David and sister Amy have new books out this holiday season. David's is "Squirrel seeks Chipmunk" and Amy's is "Simple Times"

4. Subversive Cross stitch. Who says cross stitch has to be stuffy and boring? Not me! I'd love to stitch a sampler that says "Merry Fucking Christmas"

5. DVDs. Despicable Me. Star Trek. Sherlock. Glee. The Thin Man Collection. Easy A.

6. Movie Tickets. on the list of movies I really want to see: Burlesque, Megamind, Tangled

Also see my birthday post. With the exception of Daria and the Blackberry, I did not receive the things on that list. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I had a lovely birthday. I only offer it as an addendum to this list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home