leopold and loeb

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Year in Review

Year In Review

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Celebrated the wedding of someone I've known for more than 10 years! Denise!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
I made the resolution to try to stop biting my nails. With the aid of many many nailpolishes, I seem to have made it through most of the year. This year I'm hoping to spend more time (and maybe money) on myself.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A few friends from college, and Sara!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
not that I can think of. I guess they weren't that close to me...

5. What countries did you visit?
NYC. its a whole different country

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
a MAN

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June. Denise and Dan's wedding!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
real life gainful employment with benefits and a 401K and all that jazz

9. What was your biggest failure?
stopping walking to work when it got cold. Cmon! man up marine!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nothing bigger than a cold

11. What was the best thing you bought?
I'm going to go with tickets. to experiences. To new york, to cox farms, to Glen Echo, to Clara Barton's house. Oh, and my mom's birthday present was pretty much a home run

12. Where did most of your money go?
bills, rent, dining out

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Megan returning to the good ol' USofA

14. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Fuck You by Cee Lo Green. I sang that song like it was my JOB

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) happier or sadder?
happier i think

b) thinner or fatter?
a little thinner. I lost 5-10 pounds, but probably gained it all back in the holiday madness

c) richer or poorer?
a little richer. got a raise and a bonus. And of course, a full time job

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
walking to work. I did it a lot, but stopped when it got colder

17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
worrying about things I have no control over

18. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I did not.

19. What was your favorite TV program?
Huge, glee, Warehouse 13, leverage

20. What was the best book you read?
since this doesn't specify NEW books, I just finished reading "his dark materials" and of course I reread Pride and Prejudice a few times this year

21. What was your favorite film of this year?
A team, Prince of Persia, Despicable me, Easy A, Percy Jackson, Date Night, Tangled

22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 25 and there was a massive trip to medieval times, a cupcake/smithsonian day with the wife, and a beach trip

23. What kept you sane?
Jezebel and my ladies

24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't really know. I don't think I had any celebrity crushes this year...hmm

25. Who was the best new person you met?
Wasim. He's so sassy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home