leopold and loeb

Friday, May 16, 2008

Eli’s Coming

better hide your heart.

Today is going to be a bad day. I can feel it. The air seems to be crackling with the anticipation of doom. So maybe I exaggerate, and maybe the air isn't so much crackling as... well.. raining. But still.

Today is Kia's last day at RLPG. She was always a friend to me, listening to my rants about, well, everything. We will all miss her and her lively spirit.

Today it is raining. Raining, raining, raining. a lot.

Today is frustrating because I seem not able to express myself very well, though I always encounter difficulty explaining that particular issue in my family. Literally no one gets why there is an issue in the first place, and everyone seems to bypass that there is an issue at all, and focuses on the fact that, according to them, there shouldn't be one.*

I am concerned about my wife. And though I know she doesn't read my blog; "Emily, get it done! I will personally kill you. (not really though because I love you)"

I feel frustrated that I let people get to me. I keep telling myself rationally that I shouldn't be upset by these things, and when I examine myself, I'm not that upset. But then I get upset that I'm upset at all, and well, the whole thing makes me vary anxious.*

*If you could figure out that sentence then you get a cookie.


Eli's comin'
Well you better hide your heart, your loving heart
Eli's a-comin' and the cards say... a broken heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home