leopold and loeb

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Very Merry Unbirthday to Me!

OK, so! My birthday is in one month. One month people! I tend to get overexcited about my birthday, but really, I think everyone should! Who cares about the number? This is a day that is entirely yours! A day to be showered with presents and cake (or pie) and be totally worshipped! YAAAY!

and here is what I want:

bags to riches gift certificate

garfield and friends

west wing season 2

samsung alias phone with zebra cover

kathy griffin CD

St trinians movie (currently only available in UK disc format)

The Play's The Thing Board Game

Flight of the Conchords DVD or merchandise

gift certificate to Trousseau (mama needs a new bra!)

Ab Fab dvds

psych pineapple stress toy

Wyrd Sisters and Soul Music DVDs (It sort of annoys me I didnt find this sooner because otherwise I wouldnt have had to pay twice as much for 1/2 the amount of DVDs for Father's Day)

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger boppo said...

btw: most of this stuff I want so badly that if no one poneys up and buys it for me I will have to go buy it for myself. So there!

-a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home