leopold and loeb

Monday, August 01, 2011

Non-Depressing Blog Post

OK, I know that I've had some seriously depressing blogs of late, but hey, thats how the cookie crumbles. Deal with it.

Anyway, this is the light-hearted "what I want for my birthday" post! be happy!

So, since I'm doing a big Mystery Dinner cruise for the b-day and its a bit expensive, I'm not asking for anything from my friends who will be attending. For you other suckers I present this list.


CDS:

Adele 21

Imelda May Mayhem


Books:

"Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: a modest bestiary" by David Sedaris

Mrs. Polifax books




Randomness:

Zebra PillowPet (yes they do exist!)


It's a modest list, but I really want for not much in my life at the moment. Except for a cup of coffee because I am super tired this morning!

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger A.Sohail said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penis pain is usually a dull ache or a sharp pain might often be accompanied by heat and inflammation, that's a sign the sizegenetics is trying to repair damage. You will more than 15 different causes of penis pain. Some is most likely the result of sizegenetics or aggressive sexual activity, while others are caused by infections and other illnesses. The foremost common causes of penis pain are as follows:Allergies- an allergic reaction to something in which the penis has come into contact with. This might include soaps, detergents, creams, condoms, latex, fabrics and other materials;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous cotton exports said...

Hello there, You have performed a fantastic job. IӬl definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

--------------------------
franchise for exports | cattle exports | livestock exports

 

Post a Comment

<< Home