leopold and loeb

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Year In Review





1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?

Went to a cousin's wedding. Also went to a convention. Also went to Indianapolis. All three happened at the same time

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?

I almost did! I almost made it through my quota this year, and I've made a new one for 2012



3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Not that I can think of off the top of my head.



4. Did anyone close to you die?




unfortunately yes. My friend from college Taylor and my grandmother. Both are greatly missed

5. What countries did you visit?


Indianapolis? The midwest is like another country to me, despite the explanations from well meaning relatives.

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?

a man!



7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

probably the dates of Taylor's and my grandmother's deaths. Not cheerful.



8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

I really, honestly can't think of one. I've spent at least 20 minutes on facebook trying to find any kind of "yaay i did it" type of post.



9. What was your biggest failure?

See "achievement"



10. Did you suffer illness or injury?



not that I can recall, guess it wasnt that serious!

11. What was the best thing you bought?

I really like my new winter coat. After 3+ years with the old one, this new one is very nice. And it zips over my boobs!



12. Where did most of your money go?

Bills and chinese food



13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?


free food from my office? ooh, I've got it. The Hunger Games trailer. See question number 20.


Also the "Arrested Development" new season and upcoming movie!



14. What song will always remind you of 2011?

"something about this place" by lady gaga



15. Compared to this time last year, are you:



a) happier or sadder?

sadder i think. I've lost people this year.



b) thinner or fatter?

fatter :-(



c) richer or poorer?

a little richer since i got a raise!



16. What do you wish you’d done more of?

fulfilling my quota



17. What do you wish you’d done less of?

sneeze



18. Did you fall in love in 2011?

nope



19. What was your favorite TV program?

leverage, once upon a time, extreme couponing, ghost hunters



20. What was the best book you read?

The Hunger Games! SO GOOD! I've read all three at least 3 times through by now



21. What was your favorite film of this year?

Bridesmaids, the King's Speech, the Muppets,



22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

Went on a murder mystery dinner cruise but had a massive allergy attack. I was 26



23. What kept you sane?

medication



24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Probably still Christian Kane from Leverage. Though friends at work and I did a "hall pass 5" discussion and that also included Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds



25. Who was the best new person you met?

Katie, Brooke, Paige. (notice there are no guys that made that list. Hope to change that in 2012)

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous wool exports said...

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

---------------------------
fruit exports | legal services for exports | seafood exports

 

Post a Comment

<< Home