leopold and loeb

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year In Review: 2013


1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Attended a Con.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
I almost kept last years. My 2014 will be the same; the quota

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Does the neighborhood feral cat count?

4. Did anyone close to you die?
not that I can remember... guess they weren't that close to me

5. What countries did you visit?
New Jersey. That is clearly a different country :-)

6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Money, men, skinny-ness

7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November when I went to Salem and visited with Klaus and Mimi and we saw many historical and Bostonian things!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Keeping my job...

9. What was your biggest failure?
not keeping up with my quota

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Other than some colds... no. I don't think I even go the flu this year...

11. What was the best thing you bought?
my new DVD player in my room that has wifi. I can watch YouTube and Netflix and Hulu from my bed!

12. Where did most of your money go?
Bills... beauty... books...

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to BOSTON! 

14. What song will always remind you of 2013?
The Ceiling Can't Hold Us by Macklemore. Just judging by how often it was stuck in my head

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) happier or sadder?
probably a little sadder. 

b) thinner or fatter?
a tad fatter, but only because I've gained back like 5 pounds of the weight I lost with Weight Watchers

c) richer or poorer?
about the same

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
hang out with friends

17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
watch tv alone in my house

18. Did you fall in love in 2013?
only with myself! kidding... no.

19. What was your favorite TV program?
I'm thinking either Community or Parks and Rec. I also still super love New Girl and my newest obsession Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries

20. What was the best book you read?
Royal Spyness Christmas book.

21. What was your favorite film of this year?
I liked Monsters U and Despicable Me 2. RIPD, Catching Fire, and, of course, the Hobbit.

22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Took a long weekend at the beach and I turned 28

23. What kept you sane?
coffee and TV

24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Benedict Cumberbatch!

25. Who was the best new person you met?
Stacey!

1 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Best List Bangalore said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home