leopold and loeb

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas?


I have been scarily on the ball recently, and I don't know why.

I mean, don't misunderstand. I have never been they type of person who waits until the week before a holiday or birthday to buy presents. My favorite part of Christmas is watching other people open the presents I have specially picked out for them, getting things myself is only secondary. I like to spend time thinking about what the person will really enjoy, even if it's only for a quick laugh. Like this present I got my cousin last Christmas. The funniest part is that he is actually named Matt. Tee Hee. I'm still really proud of that find.

And so, in the past month, I have found 3 Christmas presents. It's July people! What is up with me? part of me is excited by getting a jump on things, but another part is saying, "No! Stop! If you buy all the presents now then you wont have any left to buy in December and won't that be sad for you!?" yes it would be sad. But I'm still excited by what I uncovered for Christmas presents!

UPDATE UPDATE OMG UPDATE: OHMIGOD you guys! when i did a google search to find the christmas photo, a pic of THIS came up under "top ten christmas presents"!!! I can't think who would be worthy of such a gift though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home