leopold and loeb

Thursday, July 17, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!


Playbill.com is reporting that the wildly successful Musical Wicked will shortly be hitting the big screen! This is awesome news! This could either rule the world or suck horribly... I'm hoping for rule the world. Though I never read the book, I totally enjoyed the musical and have several of the soundtrack songs on my iPod.

Though the article says that no casting decisions have been made yet, everyone keep their fingers crossed that they can cast Idina Menzel* and Kristin Chenowith to reprise their roles as Elphaba and Glinda. I love both those ladies, and though Kristin may have her hands full with Pushing Dasies, she really is the best for the role. I love her.

If only they would make an Avenue Q movie, I could die a happy woman.

* I just had a brilliant Idea! What if Taye Diggs (Idina Menzel's real life and super cute husband) played Fiyero, Elphaba's sweetheart in the story???!!! OMG I WOULD DIE!

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger boppo said...

I dont know whats going on with the Idina Menzel link. Eveytime I try to fix it, it gets worse. Whatever. Google her. Or go through the Taye Diggs link. They're married

 

Post a Comment

<< Home